Hooked on computers since he got his first PC, an Apple IIGS, at 4 years old. Passionate about technology and always excited to his hands dirty and learn new things. Genuinely enjoys helping people and solving problems!
Domain NamesWeb DesignTechnology StandardsOpensource SoftwareSingingCookingCats
University of Washington
2012 - 2013
Bachelor's Degree (In Progress...) | Computer Science and Systems
Saint Martin's University
2008 - 2010
Associate's Degree | Vocal Performance, Music Theory
2006 - 2008
High School Diploma | General Education
Technical Support @ Rightside
July 2012 - March 2014
- Providing technical support for eNom, BulkRegister, and NameJet customers. Assisting customers with their accounts, domain names, DNS, web hosting, email, and other value-added services.
- Troubleshooting advanced issues and escalating to engineers for resolution.
- Writing documentation for internal processes and for customers.
- Often praised for my friendly demeanor and courteous customer service.
IT Help Desk @ University of Washington Tacoma
August 2011 - June 2012
- Answering support calls, filing support tickets, helping students with computer related issues, installing and upgrading software
- Routine computer repair and maintenance.
- Built a Wiki-based documentation system for easy internal documentation and instructions.
Website Administrator @ Stephanie Galvez Photography
February 2011 - February 2012
- Design, development, and maintenance of the website.
- Developed a dynamic, self-updating image gallery to showcase the photographer’s work.
Crew @ McDonald's Corporation
September 2010 - July 2011
- Taking, preparing, and serving orders; cleaning and maintaining the facilities.
- Set a store record for 100 transactions per hour.
Peer Mentor @ Saint Martin's University
August 2008 - May 2010
- Planning and hosting events, leading small groups, and maintaining the student lounge.
- Created an online weekly newsletter for the Campus Ministry department.